Wallpaper and fabric online
Your orders can benefit from
News & reviews
The latest from the world of design and decor on the wallpaperdirect blog more…
Less is Morris
Morris & Co's Pure wallpaper collection is Morris with a pinch of minimalism, presenting eight fabulous Arts & Crafts designs in a range of subtle neutral colourways that will work in any contemporary interior.
Fiona Douglas, a graduate of the prestigious Glasgow School of Art, set up bluebellgray with a clear vision and style in mind; her love of colour and all things floral combined with a desire to create unique painterly pieces.
Everything has to go, except for one thing from each room (your choice), and then all your surfaces are painted over in pure white paint.
- Icons - new from Cole & Son
- Love the Simple life?
- Morris Pure wallpapers are here.
- Captivating, colourful, Callista by Clarissa Hulse for Harlequin
- Sanderson's Woodland Walk.... time to stand and stare.
- Silk Fabric effect wallpapers for that touch of luxury...
- Little Greene Blue Wallpaper Collection
- Arthouse Enchantment - magic for your walls.