Last Updated: June 17, 2013
When you visit our Website, place an order, request a catalog, otherwise interact with our Website, and/or contact us via email, certain information is or may be collected. Among the types of information that may be collected are the following:
- If you place an order, we may collect your name, company, address, phone number, email address, billing information, the kind of product purchased and other information about your purchase;
- If you sign up for emails, we will collect your email address;
- If you request a catalog, we may collect your name, address, and email address;
- If you send us an email, we will collect your name, email address, and any information that you may choose to submit with the email message;
- We may collect information about your use of coupons and other discounts on our online store, including the number of discounts used, interests and shopping preferences; and
- If you participate in any surveys, contests, wish lists, fundraising, and other voluntary offerings provided on the Website, we will collect any information you submit as part of such offerings.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Website.
When you visit our Website, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Website your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Websites.
- Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Websites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Local Shared Objects. We may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or to display content based upon what you view on our sites to personalize your visit. Third party partners provide certain features on our Website and display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity using Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and way in which data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser usually will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for certain Flash cookies click here: https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html#117118
Third Party Cookies
Use of information we collect
We use personal information collected through our Website for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Website or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our Website, products, and services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Website, products, and services;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by our Company and our selected partners;
- link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
Security of your personal information
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Your information choices and changes
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website.
Changes to this policy
IF YOU REPRESENT AN ORGANIZATION, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO ENSURE THAT EACH MEMBER OF YOUR ORGANIZATION (INCLUDING EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS) ABOUT WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE PROVIDED TO COMPANY HAS GIVEN HIS OR HER EXPRESS CONSENT TO COMPANY'S PROCESSING OF SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Children under the age of 13
We do not intentionally gather personally identifiable information from visitors under the age of 13. If you believe your child has provided us with any personally identifiable information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.